Update: This programme is closed and WPWebHost no longer compensates for article submission until further notice.
Criteria for Tutorial
- Your tutorials must be fully written. (Not rough draft)
- Your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere (Even on your own blog/website)
- Your tutorial must be written in English.
- Your tutorial may be edited by us prior to publishing.
- Your tutorials are reviewed and selected. Not every tutorial will be accepted.
- We will send the payment to your PayPal account if your tutorial is accepted.
- Your tutorials must be in HTML format.
- Do not use copyrighted images simply taken from Search Engine or a website.
- Please set the width of images to 540 px.
- Make sure links open in new browser window (set target=”_blank”)
- ZIP up the HTML tutorial, all linked images, and anything else needed for the tutorial. Upload the zip archive to a server so we can download it. Do not publish it. As mentioned above, it must not be published elsewhere and accessible by the public.
How to Submit
Send your entry to email@example.com with following information.
- Your Full Name
- Your Email
- Your PayPal Email Address. So we can pay you if your tutorial is accepted.
- URL to the HTML, images, all files ZIPPED UP.
- Sources of your images. Please include the links to the source of any images you use in your tutorials.
What Topics We Need?
Any interesting topic related to WordPress. However we don’t prefer simple guides which are too short and involve plugins. For example, how to install and use a plugin. If you have any topic idea or question, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reviewÂ it before you start writing the tutorial. This can save your time if the tutorial topic isnâ€™t what weâ€™re looking for.
However, topics on Top 10 or Top 100 plugins WordPress plugins are kinda bored and almost can be found everywhere. So, try think of rather new and innovative topics with unique niche to write on.
Ready to show us your awesome tutorial? Bring it on!